We normally ship orders within 1 to 3 business days. Most of our orders are shipped using USPS. You will be offer different shipping choices during checkout.
We will notify you via e-mail, when your order is shipped. In the event of a delay longer than 3 business days, you will be contacted and other arrangements can be made at that time. If we do not contact you within 5 business days, please contact us to check the status of your order.
All custom items allow at least 2 weeks for manufacturing. We will notify you via e-mail if it will take longer.
We do ship globally, as regulated by the laws and regulations of the United States Government. If you are having trouble finding your country, please contact us.
International orders may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once the package reaches it destined country. We ship these orders “duties and taxes unpaid” and do not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what the particular charges may be. If these charges are incurred, they must be rendered for the order to clear customs. For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Richard L. Greenwald LLC guarantees you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase, or your money will be refunded to you in the same manner it was submitted to us. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, within 30 days of receipt, please e-mail us to get a return authorization and a shipping address. Pens and pen Parts must be in new condition with all of their original packaging intact. Photographic prints must be free from damage, tears, liquid spills and folds. Custom parts that have been modified by others are not returnable. Clearance items are not returnable. If a custom cast item has an unseen interior void, please contact us for a replacement.
We are dedicated to providing communicative and caring customer service. If we have made a mistake, we appreciate the opportunity to make it right for you.
All products that we manufacture are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase (unless otherwise noted). Consumables, such as ink cartridges, refills or lost springs are not subject to the warranty. Damage from abuse, such as breakage from accidental dropping, chewing, deep scratches, etc are not covered under the warranty. Defect as scars, voids, incursions in natural products like leather, wood, cork, etc are not include under the warranty.
Products made by others are not included under our manufacturing warranty. Most do not have a warranty but we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Clearance items and Hand Cast Plastic Pen Blanks are not covered under any warranty.
This notice sets out how Richard L. Greenwald LLC uses and protects any information that you give Richard L. Greenwald LLC when you use this website.
Richard L. Greenwald LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Richard L. Greenwald LLC may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This notice is effective from August 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and company name
- contact information including address, telephone number, email address
- Your IP address and pages you have visited
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletter emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We employ 128-bit secure encryption technology when transmitting your sensitive information to our server. If you do not see the “secure lock” icon at the top of your browser, restrain from entering sensitive information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy or security, please contact us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct communication purposes, such as newsletters, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using this website, you agreed to all the terms mentioned in this privacy notice.
The term “Richard L. Greenwald LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Potomac, Maryland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Richard L. Greenwald LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.